Here we can show our love of the Afternooner Sports Podcast. Please help me get this Wiki up and running! It may be the First Podcast Featured on Fandom (Prove me wrong)
I'd like to start by documenting the details of each episode. For specific instructions read the below section on Specific Tasks. The information we gather here will be very helpful for fan made materials such as super cuts or piecing together their voices for voice recognition passwords that guard their secret vault of Older Podcasts.
We stand and live by The Afternooner's credo:
"WE BELIEVE IN A TAKE ON SPORTS THAT LOCAL NOON-TIME RADIO HOSTS CANNOT FATHOM. A UNIQUE AND SOMEWHAT INTERESTING TAKE ON SPORTS AND LIFE."
Specific Tasks I'm Hoping we can Tackle:
- Document specifics of each episode
- Go to Episode List
- Copy an episode that already has information filled out (Blue Link)
- Paste into episode you would like to listen to and document (Red Link)
- Listen to the episode and fill out the wiki page
- Note: There is an Episode template I'd like to use on each episode page that will have basic information needed for every episode
- If you aren't sure how to do something, don't worry about it. Do what you can and as a group we can get everything in shape.
- Document Specific Characters
- Go to Character List
- Click on any character or person that has no page yet (Red Link)
- Fill out that character page with whatever information we know about that character
- Document Cross over episodes on Home.fm